Mish, can I spend the night with you. Tomorrow morning I have to go to work (she works as a teacher in the House of Children's Creativity, about five hundred meters from my apartment), and it will take fifteen minutes from you, no more.
Our union enriched both of us, I grew older by leaps and bounds, and Ira, on the contrary, was fueled by my youthful energy (often literally swallowing my sperm).
liveartbcs.com/syria/26-03-2022. After such a violent orgasm, relief should have come, but for some reason it still has not come. My partner suddenly removed her knees from my hands, giving me freedom. I, as if for the first time, touched my tense, trembling, trembling member every second. I made one movement, another, and realized that I WANT TO CUM MORE!! I grabbed a cock with both hands and began to masturbate him with a real frenzy. My partner immediately joined me. Our four palms were just enough to grab it from the base almost to the very head. She moved her hands surprisingly in sync with me. Very quickly, I again felt the approaching orgasm. At that moment, I could do anything but not stop, and she seemed to feel the same, as if it were our common member. The feeling of impending uncontrollable orgasm came over me again. When it finally happened, the sperm did not just shoot, but burst out of me in a jet under great pressure, it streamed out of me for a painfully long couple of seconds. For a moment the flow was interrupted, then the body spasmed again and a new flow shot out of me with new force. My partner greedily offered her face and breasts to this stream. Her tender green skin was instantly covered with cum flowing down her seductive body. Cum dripped and dripped from her nipples and face. We still continued to move our hands together, and I continued to erupt like a volcano, unable to stop this madness. Finally, the tremors began to subside. Member spat out a couple more portions of sperm and my crazy orgasm ended. I slumped back against the cum-drenched carpet, exhausted, like a century-old pine fallen to the ground. Only a few dry islands remained on the carpet, not splashed by me in a fit of passion. I was unable to move my arm or leg, my eyes stared into space. And the cock was still looking up like an arrow, trembling nervously at regular intervals. And although no one touched him anymore, for some reason, the member involuntarily tensed again, I moaned weakly, and he shot a few more drops of sperm, one of which plopped near my left nipple, adding a little more to that ocean of whitish liquid that I had from my legs up to the head she finished herself, her guest, and in general everything around.
Events.
Suddenly she felt that the edge of the hand with force fell on the neck. Eve realized that she was about to pass out. Meanwhile, Adam pulled her rounded hips higher. With his strong hands, he spread her lush buttocks, pressed his whole body, and with one powerful push crashed into her. His huge cock entered Eve's virgin ass with great difficulty.
Vera took a glass, looking at me with wild excitement and gratitude, and after drinking she put it on the table, continuing her fetish.