I don’t know how much time has passed, but at some point, going over what I saw in my memory for an hour, I suddenly felt my penis come to life. Pulling down the sweatpants, I set it up to the ass that had not yet closed and just pushed it in there ...
Lie down on your back.
Suddenly he stopped and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Lifting me up, he began to undress me and lay down on the bed again. Since I was lying on my side, my back was on the edge of the bed, he came up behind and put the head of his penis to my anus. The head was still covered with my saliva, but he still smeared it by rubbing it all over the pussy. He entered me slowly and easily. The pleasant pain at the beginning gave way to a huge buzz. I waved my ass and began to moan more and more as the rhythm of penis penetration into me accelerated. Soon I was almost screaming with pleasure.
liveartbcs.com/spain/22-03-2022. I got angry.
It's just that I like you, not only with this. And pointing to her body, he added:
Not in this sense.
- Yes ... We got drunk, and went into some kind of empty office. And she took off her sweater and bra and said I could touch it.
Yeah. I try to communicate with married women, the risk is less.
After liberating me and, of course, arousing me to the extreme, she also undressed, taking off all her clothes and putting them in a pile on the floor. It was early autumn, a day, there was no heating in the apartment, but there was no cold.